FCU Digital Thermostat With Modbus Communication-HTW-31-F17 DatasheetTechnical Information.pdf
These kind of digital thermostats, applying the most advanced and international standardized microcomputer control chip, measures the indoor temperature by the in-built NTC high-precision sensor.
It can always compare with the setting temperature, and automatically regulate the heating/cooling air input or switch on/off the motorized zone valve, so as to keep room in a certain temperature.
• Output:On/off, 0-10V, FL optional
• Usage:FCU/HVAC System
• Sensor:Internal/External optional
• Network:Modbus, RS-485 optional
• Mounting:EU standard Junction box / 86*86MM Mounting
• Other:Temp. offset, Key-card, IR optional
• Voltage:100~230V, 50/60Hz, 24Vac optional
• Load Current:3(1)A
• Consumption: <1.5W
• Temp. Setpoint Range:5~35℃
• Ambient Temp. Range:0~50℃
•Housing:ABS to UL94-5 fire retardant plastic