This wireless programmable thermostat has been developed to be able to switch electric and conventional heating/cooling systems on and off using a set temperature and time remotely at anytime anywhere. It consist of two parts, E-hub & HTW-WKT13. E-hub can be used both as gateway and RF receiver to control heating device as boiler or valve. HTW-WKT13 can be a sender to work with gateway or directly connect to heating device.
* Large display can be clearly read with the background lighting.
* Easy to fit thermostat and receiver.
* Five buttons make it easy to use.
* 4 periods of each day programmable
* The display shows the set temperature as well as the measured temperature, time.
* Temperature display in degrees Celsius.
* The thermostat is supplied with a wall-fixing frame, base and a very compact receiver (surface-mounted).
Thermostat operating voltage: 2 x AA1.5 V, alkaline batteries.
Backup storage: EEPROM
Receiver operating voltage: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Maximum voltage / (ohmic) load: 250 VAC/10 A.
Frequency: 868 MHz
Channel selection: By programming the thermostat and the receiver.
Switching options: 7day, 4 periods each day.
Receiver switch contacts: NO and NC.
Temperature settings: 5°C ~ 35°C, 0.5°C increments.
Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
Thermostat dimensions: Surface mounted, 135mm x 87.5 mm x 23.2mm.
Receiver dimensions: Surface mounted, 86mm x 86 mm