HTW-MV13 series floating/modulating control valve is driven by bi-directional motor. The floating /modulating thermostat will continuously collect the data and make processing, and send out control signals to operate or stop the motor so as to control the open/close angle of the valve.
HTW-MV13 series ball valve actuator is using bi-directional motor. It is mainly used in central air-conditioning system, heating system, water treatment, and production industry to control the flow of chilled/hot medium
* Bi-directional floating proportional control;
* High precision and sensitivity of temperature control;
* Various AC voltages for selection, such as 24V, 110V and 220V, etc.;
* Timing protection device (for 24V working power supply, it can be assembled for optional), to ensure motor reliable and durable life;
* Built-in electronic card (24V working power supply only) can receive 0~10V (input impedance: 200KΩ) or 4~20mA DC (input impedance: 500Ω) input control signal, and provide proportional control, and 0~10Vdc (1mA) feedback signal.
* The valve actuator and valve body is used tight lock connection. The actuator can be installed after the installation of valve body. It has flexible and convenient assembly.